In this post you will find the recipe for this amazing summer dessert no bake needed!
It’s been some weeks now that I’m not very stable in posting here, did you notice? I’m actually taking the freedom to share my recipes whenever I want, without forcing me. All this because I just want my blog to be a delight not an obligation. It happened, sometimes, that I didn’t finish writing down the recipes (it’s a looong work writing them in both Italian and English) and I felt so discouraged. Since I launched my website in 2016, things changed a lot: at first there was Serena helping me translating everything (Hi Serena!), now I’m doing all by myself. What do you think, should I ask someone to help me?
Furthermore almost two weeks ago, I decided to open a little group on Facebook (sorry, just in Italian for now) called PICCOLE SANE ABITUDINI (Healthy Little Habits). This group is not an ordinary recipe group, it’s more a support/motivation group, also mental one. I strongly believe in mindfulness and personal development because our mind is everything. We need to take care of her in order to have a healthy lifestyle.
Summer dessert no bake needed? Yes, please!
Some while ago I shared the Greek yogurt, peaches and raspberries popsicles, they were so good believe me. But these one, oh these one are so delicate and also easier.
They’re ideal for kids because…you need to get the hands dirty! You don’t need ice cream sticks and the yogurt melts a bit, but I like it! Who told you that we always have to keep everything clean? Also, if we are in a hurry these are perfect! You can keep a donut on one hand and do your things with the other.
Frozen yogurt donuts
- 170 gr Greek yogurt - or soy/coconut yogurt for my vegan friends
- a few Frozen raspberries
- 10 gr Pistachios - approximately 10 gr
- 1 teaspoon Homemade raspberries jam
- Combine the yogurt and the raspberries jam.
- Chop pistachios and frozen berries, place them into the donuts mold and fill with yogurt.
- Now let them set into the freezer and take them out a few minutes before serving your frozen donuts.
- You can use any mold you want, also muffins molds are ok.