In this post you will find an amazingly easy recipe: yogurt and blueberry popsicle!
OMG! Ladies and gents, let’s welcome the first popsicle of the season!
There are a few reasons why I am so happy with the recipe I am sharing today:
- it’s the first popsicle I’m doing with these molds;
- I searched these molds far and wide because I was obsessed with them. When I found them on Amazon, I ended up not paying anything because they were 20.31€ and I had a coupon of…20.31€. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!? What a coincidence it can be?? CRAZY! (btw, they’re way cheaper for those of you using amazon.com)
- I love them;
- This means Summer is coming (well, almost…it’s May 23);
- Did I say I love them and I am obsessed with their shape? Bit old-fashioned!
This year more than ever, I can’t wait for Summer to come. I live in the countryside and when the warm/hot season begins, I go biking both alone and with my youngest nephew (btw, I take him because my bike only has a rear seat and he’s the one weighing less). If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw on the stories the beautiful bold green fields surrounding my house. Well, those fields are my favorite place to go during the Summer with my bike…and my nephew (even if there’s a high chance to meet annoying mosquitos!). Last year we had loooooong bike rides together, me in the front and he in the back seat. But he’s able to bike since last year when he was 2 years old (not joking!) and this Summer he will probably come with me with his own little bike. This is the reason why I can’t wait even more!
So, if you want to see our Summery adventures, follow me on Instagram!
This yogurt and blueberry popsicle…
You know those let’s-try-&-see-what-comes-out recipes? Those kind of recipes that – I dare say – win hands down against the ones you spent days developing?Well, maybe not always. In any case, these recipes are just the best as they’re quickly done, easy and often last minute. As a result, they’re definitely #goals.
This recipe, in fact, was born a few days ago, when I absolutely wanted to try this new mold and I was also craving ice-cream. I opened my fridge and took the yogurt I bought early in the afternoon, opened the freezer and took some frozen blueberries, combined, added a pinch of blue spirulina for extra color. VOILÀ! Toooootally random but oh-so-good!
Especially relevant: they’re so healthy! I’ve used naturally sweetened yogurt but you can also use greek, coconut or soy yogurt and make your own version. Whatcha waiting for? Go make them!
YOGURT AND BLUEBERRY POPSICLE
- 120 gr Naturally sweetened yogurt - if vegan use coconut yogurt
- to taste Blueberries
- as needed Granola - or homemade
- a pinch Blue spirulina - optional
- Combine the two (or 3) ingredients, pour into the popsicles mold, place some granola on the bottom of the popsicle and close.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.NOTE: these doses make 3 popsicles.
Disclaimer: in this post you can find affiliate links. If you purchase through them I will receive a small commission [at no additional cost to you]
I only recommend products that I LOVE and use daily.
Affiliate marketing allows me to continue to share free content! Thanks for your support!